Editor’s Pick… “A Must See” – Yankee Magazine
Dining at the Resort
The Millbrook Tavern & Terrace offers a casual atmosphere for lunch and dinner with comfortable Tavern, Terrace or Outdoor Patio seating. The menu includes extensive offerings along with entrees ranging from fresh Maine seafood and choice steaks as well as our signature hand tossed pizza. There’s sports in HD and a family friendly, welcoming atmosphere where our country club members and local folk mingle with resort guests from away. Don’t miss our popular Taps & Apps Happy Hour special, $2 drafts & 1/2 price appetizers from 4pm – 6pm. (February Vacation Week, Feb 12 – 21: The Tavern is open daily for lunch & dinner, 12noon – 9pm, with live music nightly from 7pm to late night.)
Our Main Dining Room will be open nightly for dinner for the February Vacation Week, February 12 – 20, 5:30pm to 9pm. Make your Valentine’s Day reservations today, enjoy a four course dinner & a shared bottle of wine for just $79 per couple!
Attire: Main Dining Rooms and Millbrook Terrace – Collared shirts and tailored pants or shorts and proper footwear. Gentlemen, please remove your hats. Millbrook Tavern, Patio and Bar – Casual attire and proper footwear, however, no bathing suits, cover ups or tank tops.
Depending on the season, hours of operation for the Main Dining Room and The Millbrook Tavern & Grille vary. Please see below or call, (207) 824-2175.
- Taps & Apps – Happy Hour Special from 4pm – 6pm in The Tavern… 1/2 price appetizers with $2 draft beer specials. Stop down for the best après ski deal in Bethel…
- $5 Nights: Tuesday our signature one topping pizzas are just $5 & Wednesday, Tavern burgers are just $5. (Not available February Vacation Week)
- Mexican Night: Every Thursday night this winter, authentic Mexican and the best margarita in Bethel!
- Live music, every Friday & Saturday and nightly over the vacation weeks. The best spot for weekend entertainment in Bethel!
- Corporate Outings & Gatherings: From our formal Main Dining Room to our comfortable Tavern, we have the perfect venue and menu options for your upcoming social gathering, anniversary or holiday party. Start planning today by calling Brad Jerome at (207) 824-2175 x456
Breakfast in The Main Dining Room
Summer: Mid May – Mid October, open daily for breakfast starting at 7:30am midweek, 7:00am on weekends.
Winter: Mid-December – early March, open daily for breakfast with dining over holidays and vacation week periods.
Quiet Season: Late-October – mid-December and early March – mid May: Serving a hearty continental breakfast on Saturday & Sunday morning.
The Millbrook Tavern & Grille
Summer: Mid May – Mid-October – Open daily for lunch, dinner & late for cocktails
Winter: Mid-December through early March – Open daily for lunch, dinner & late for cocktails
Quiet Season: Late-October – mid-December and April – mid-May: Open Friday – Saturday, 4pm to late night with dinner served from 5pm – 9pm.
Dinner in the Main Dining Room:
Serving dinner on New Year’s Eve and over winter vacation weeks, open for dinner on February Vacation Week, 2/12 – 20, as well as for special events, group dinners & weddings.