Editor’s Pick… “A Must See” – Yankee Magazine
Dining at the Resort
The Millbrook Tavern & Terrace offers a casual atmosphere for lunch and dinner with comfortable Tavern, Terrace or Outdoor Patio seating. The menu includes extensive offerings along with entrees ranging from fresh Maine seafood and choice steaks as well as our signature hand tossed pizza. There’s sports in HD and a family friendly, welcoming atmosphere where our country club members and local folk mingle with resort guests from away. Don’t miss our popular Taps & Apps – Happy Hour special, $2 drafts & 1/2 price appetizers from 3pm – 5pm. The Tavern is open daily at 3pm for Happy Hour, dinner 5pm – 9pm, then open for late night cocktails & sports. Open Saturday & Sunday for lunch. Come join us in the Tavern this winter…
Winter ’16/’17 Menus:
Attire: Main Dining Rooms and Millbrook Terrace – Collared shirts and tailored pants or shorts and proper footwear. Gentlemen, please remove your hats. Millbrook Tavern, Patio and Bar – Casual attire and proper footwear, however, no bathing suits, cover ups or tank tops.
Depending on the season, hours of operation for the Main Dining Room and The Millbrook Tavern & Grille vary. Please see below or call, (207) 824-2175.
- Taps & Apps – Happy Hour Special from 3pm – 5pm in The Tavern… 1/2 price appetizers with $2 draft beer specials. Stop down for the best après ski deal in Bethel…
- Live music, every Friday & Saturday and nightly over the vacation weeks. The spot for live music in Bethel!
- $5 Nights… Tuesday: $5 One Topping Pizzas, Wednesday: $5 Tavern Burgers & Fries.
- Mexican Night: Every Thursday this winter, authentic Mexican, over 30 entrees.
- Corporate Outings & Gatherings: From our formal Main Dining Room to our comfortable Tavern, we have the perfect venue and menu options for your upcoming social gathering, anniversary or holiday party. Start planning today by calling Brad Jerome at (207) 824-2175 x456
Breakfast in The Main Dining Room
Summer: Mid May – Mid October, open daily for breakfast starting at 7:30am midweek, 7:00am on weekends.
Winter: Mid-December – early March, open daily for breakfast with dining over holidays and vacation week periods.
Quiet Season: Late-October – mid-December and early March – mid May: Serving a hearty continental breakfast on Saturday & Sunday morning.
The Millbrook Tavern & Grille
Summer: Mid May – Mid-October – Open daily for lunch, dinner & late for cocktails
Winter: Mid-December through early March – Open daily for lunch, dinner & late for cocktails
Quiet Season: Late-October – mid-December and April – mid-May: Open Friday – Saturday, 4pm to late night with dinner served from 5pm – 9pm.
Dinner in the Main Dining Room:
Our Main Dining Room is open daily for breakfast and nightly over the February Vacation Week, Feb 18 – 25, serving our Grand Buffets from 5:3opm – 9pm. For reservations, give us a call at (207) 824-2175 x 0.