Editor’s Pick… “A Must See” – Yankee Magazine
Dining at the Resort
Our Main Dining Room and Veranda offer traditional New England and Continental fare with a wide selection of appetizers, entrees and homebaked desserts. Enjoy the freshest of seafood (live lobster, of course) our signature prime rib, and chicken, veal or vegetarian specialties. Attentive, friendly service with golf course and mountain vistas provide a memorable dining experience. Serving breakfast daily through mid-March, dinner served on Friday & Saturday evenings with a hearty country breakfast buffet served daily. See below for seasonal hours…
The Millbrook Tavern & Grille offers a casual atmosphere for lunch and dinner with its bar, high top tables, and booths. The menu includes extensive pub food offerings along with entrees ranging from fresh Maine seafood and choice steaks as well as our signature hand tossed pizza. There’s sports in HD and a family friendly, welcoming atmosphere where our country club members and local folk mingle with resort guests from away. Don’t miss our popular Taps & Apps Happy Hour special, $2 drafts & 1/2 price appetizers from 4pm – 6pm. The Tavern is open nightly for dinner starting at 4pm for appetizers & cocktails with dinner from 5pm – 9pm then open late for cocktails. Open for lunch on Friday – Sunday starting at 12noon…
Depending on the season, hours of operation for the Main Dining Room and The Millbrook Tavern & Grille vary. Please see below or call, (207) 824-2175…
- Taps & Apps Happy Hour Special, every day from 4pm – 6pm in The Tavern… 1/2 price appetizers with $2 draft beer specials. Stop down for the best deal in Bethel…
- Tuesday: Every Tuesday, it’s $5 Pizza Night in The Millbrook Tavern. Our signature one topping pizzas are just $5, dine in only.
- Wednesday: $5 Burger Night in The Millbrook Tavern. $5, 5oz Tavern burgers and fries, dine in only.
- Live music, every Friday & Saturday and nightly during vacation weeks. Your spot for weekend entertainment in Bethel!
- February Vacation Week at The Inn: Family activities, dining specials & more… see our complete line-up!
- Corporate Outings & Gatherings: From our formal Main Dining Room to our comfortable Tavern, we have the perfect venue and menu options for your upcoming social gathering or holiday party. Start planning today by calling Brad Jerome at (207) 824-2175 x456
The Main Dining Room
Summer: Early May – Mid October, open daily for breakfast with dinner on Friday & Saturday evenings.
Winter: Mid-December – early March, open daily for breakfast with dinner on Friday, Saturday & Holidays
Quiet Season: Late-October – Mid-December and early March - mid May: Serving a hearty continental breakfast on Saturday & Sunday mornings.
The Millbrook Tavern & Grille
Summer: Mid May – Mid-October – Open daily for lunch, dinner & late for cocktails
Winter: Mid-December through early March – Open daily for dinner & late for cocktails, lunch served on Friday – Sunday.
Quiet Season: Late-October – Mid-December and April – mid-May: Open Thursday – Saturday, 4pm to late night with dinner served from 5pm – 9pm