Join us this winter at our 35km Cross Country Ski & Snowshoe Center at The Bethel Inn Resort
We’re looking forward to a great season! Our Nordic Ski & Snowshoe Center plans on opening on Friday, December 16th… Think Snow and make your lodging reservations today!
Escape to Bethel and enjoy cross country skiing, snowshoeing and fat tire mountain biking, right here at The Bethel Inn Resort in the heart of historic Bethel, Maine.
Please call the Nordic Center for the latest ski conditions and updates… (207) 824- 6276
Bethel has been know as Maine’s cross country ski capital, and the Bethel Nordic Ski Center at The Bethel Inn leads the way with 35 kilometers of classic and skate groomed ski trails right out our back door. Our field trails include mountain vistas and gentle terrain while our forest trails offer challenges for skiers of all levels and journeys of almost any length. In addition to meticulously groomed ski trails, we have five miles of snowshoe trails that are perfect for a half-hour outing for the family, or a full-day excursion. Our on-premise Ski Shop offers lessons, ski and snowshoe rentals, and several programs for adults and children.
Our on-premises Ski Shop offers skis and winter gear for purchase or rental.
The ski season, enjoy:
- Expanded snowshoe trails and rental fleet
- NEW Fat Tire Bikes! Rentals and trails…
- 1.5km dog friendly loop trail
- Expanded fleet of Fischer Nordic Cruising rental skate skis
- Tubbs rental snowshoes
- Retail inventory including waxes, socks, hats, mittens and gloves
- Many new up-grades to the trail system
- Great ski adventures for kids and families!
- Kid’s activities, troll trolling and K’s for Kids Program
- Ski better & easier with the Bethel Nordic Center’s group & private lessons.
For more information, trail conditions and overnight packages – (207) 824-2175 x 0 r e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.