Nordic Ski & Snowshoe Center at The Bethel Inn Resort
Thank you for a great season!¬† The Nordic Center is closed for the season and will reopen in mid-December 2013.¬†
Please call the Nordic Center for the latest ski conditions and updates… (207) 824- 6276
Bethel is Maine’s cross country ski capital, and the Bethel Nordic Ski Center at The Bethel Inn leads the way with 35 kilometers of classic and skate groomed ski trails right out our back door. Our field trails include mountain vistas and gentle terrain while our forest trails offer challenges for skiers of all levels and journeys of almost any length. In addition to meticulously groomed ski trails, we have 5 miles of snowshoe trails that are perfect for a half-hour outing for the family, or a full-day excursion. Our on-premise Ski Shop offers lessons, ski and snowshoe rentals, and several programs for adults and children.
Our on-premise Ski Shop offers skis and winter gear for purchase or rental.
For the latest trail conditions, rates and packages call (207) 824-6276 or visit: www.caribourecreation.com
What’s NEW this season!
- Expanded snowshoe trails and rental fleet
- 1.5km dog friendly loop trail
- Expanded fleet of Fischer Nordic Cruising rental skate skis
- New Tubbs rental snowshoes
- Retail inventory including waxes, socks, hats, mittens¬†and gloves.
- Many new up-grades to the trail system
Great ski adventures for kids and families!
- Kid’s activities, troll trolling and K’s for Kids Program
Visit www.caribourecreation.com for special events, races and family activities.
Ski better & easier with the Bethel Nordic Center’s group & private lessons.
(207) 824-6276 or e-mail email@example.com