Join us this winter at our 35km Cross Country Ski & Snowshoe Center at The Bethel Inn Resort
The Nordic Center will open for the 2014/15 season on December 20th. With our recent early snow, we’re looking forward to another great winter season… we’ll see you soon!
Escape to Bethel and enjoy cross country skiing and snowshoeing, right here at The Bethel Inn Resort
Please call the Nordic Center for the latest ski conditions and updates… (207) 824- 6276
- For the on-line snow conditions, click here.
- For rates and rental information, click here.
- For upcoming events, click here.
Bethel is Maine’s cross country ski capital, and the Bethel Nordic Ski Center at The Bethel Inn leads the way with 35 kilometers of classic and skate groomed ski trails right out our back door. Our field trails include mountain vistas and gentle terrain while our forest trails offer challenges for skiers of all levels and journeys of almost any length. In addition to meticulously groomed ski trails, we have 5 miles of snowshoe trails that are perfect for a half-hour outing for the family, or a full-day excursion. Our on-premise Ski Shop offers lessons, ski and snowshoe rentals, and several programs for adults and children.
Our on-premises Ski Shop offers skis and winter gear for purchase or rental.
What’s NEW this season!
- Expanded snowshoe trails and rental fleet
- 1.5km dog friendly loop trail
- Expanded fleet of Fischer Nordic Cruising rental skate skis
- New Tubbs rental snowshoes
- Retail inventory including waxes, socks, hats, mittens and gloves.
- Many new up-grades to the trail system
- Great ski adventures for kids and families!
- Kid’s activities, troll trolling and K’s for Kids Program
Ski better & easier with the Bethel Nordic Center’s group & private lessons.
(207) 824-6276 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org